my kids go ape over chicken and apples and stuffing, so toss them all together in one dish and it was a big, fat hooray!!!
i made the recipe here...ingredients below:
- 2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package dry bread stuffing mix
- 2 cups apple juice, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons butter, or as needed
- 1 Red Delicious apple - peeled, cored and diced
coat the chicken first, by dipping in the milk, then the egg, then roling the in the bread crumbs.
place stuffing on the bottom of the 9x13 dish, then place coated chicken on top.
bake at 35o for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
enjoy!!! danyele @ a thorn among roses