40 Romantic Ideas....
- Surprise your lover with a deep shoulder massage while they are at the computer, doing tedious work.
- Fulfill one of their teenage fantasies: borrow or rent a convertible and surprise them with a moonlit ride.
- Surprise your partner by unexpectedly doing something for them that they dislike doing.
- Call him at work and say: "Hello handsome! Are you free tonight?"
- On cold mornings warm up his car.
- Leave a trail of your clothes from the front door to the bedroom.
- Write notes on Post-it notes and stick them around the house.
- Call him at work and ask: "Is this the office of the sexiest man in the world?"
- Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
- Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: "I'm so thankful I have you in my life."
- Place a heart-shaped sticker on your wristwatch to remind you to call.
- Celebrate the anniversary of when you first met.
- Warm his bath towel in the dryer for him.
- Plan a "Mystery date" for sometime next month.
- Slip a little love note into his wallet, in between the dollar bills.
- While you are both out, have a friend deliver a gourmet dinner to your home.
- Hide a teeny, tiny gift somewhere on your body and make him find it.
- Send a love note via Fedex - because your love just can't wait.
- Play "hide-and-seek" in the rain. It's fun and VERY sensual!
- Build your lover a web page telling them why you love them so much. Mention special moments and add some images and cool links to topics that interest them. Surf the web with them one day and just "stumble upon it". Or have someone send them an anonymous email with the link inviting them to the page.
- Surprise your lover with a kiss before they can finish a sentence.
- While your love takes a shower, write the words "I love you" in the condensation of the bathroom mirror.
- Write a love note on a piece of paper or use a sexy picture of you and then cut it up into puzzle-like pieces. Give one a day...
- Look straight into the eyes of your love and PAY ATTENTION to what they tell you!
- Dance in the rain together.
- Dance a slow love song together.
- Make a little loving gesture every day for one full year.
- Get glow in the dark stars and stick them on the ceiling spelling I love you or some sweet saying....
- While you are walking with your guy on a special occasion...pick up a rock and say you are going to keep it as a memento...later get it graved with something special by a jeweler...
- When your guy is off to work and you'll be home...say goodbye and immediately send an email saying...I miss you already....
- Listen and remember things that he talks about...like old times, a special place he loved, or something he used to do...it could be anything...Jot them all down in a journal...On a special occasion pull that list out and try to recreate that feeling for him....
- Buy a tree and plant it together...each anniversary toast by the tree and say how much your love and the tree has grown....
- If you are on vaca together...wake early one morning and watch the sun rise...seeing a day being born is something very special to share....
- Take a walk in the rain...no umbrellas or rain gear...Let the event unfold...you may dance, jump in the puddles, run....let the magic happen...When you get home take a hot shower together and share a warm drink.
- Ask your guy things he has always wanted to do....Jot them down....This can be a process.....make a journal....And later on down the road try to make those dreams come true....
- When you are in public compliment them in front of people...and make sure to make eye contact or squeeze their hand...
- Make a video time capsule...Start by saying the date and why you all are doing this...like because you all want to watch it on your 25th anniversary...Make sure to add times when you all are talking to the camera by yourselves...and express how you feel for him and how he feels for you....Watch it years down the road...:)
38. Buy your guy a gold fish in a bowl...and write a note saying...Out of all the fish in the sea, your the fish for me....
39. The night before his birthday, hide helium balloons, streamers, and flowers in the closet...when he falls asleep...decorate your bedroom and when he wakes up...he'll be surprised!
40. Have breakfast or dinner in bed!
I hope these ideas spark a little romance in your future!...They are fun and silly ways to say "I love you"....Have an awesome weekend!...And I look forward to getting our "Project" kicked off....
Written by Screaming Meme
Come visit me.... http://thescreamingmeme.blogspot.com ...We are getting ready for a DIY 2009!